News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Omen 15 (2016) Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, June 26, 2016, 01:34:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Remake. For the 2016 version of their Omen, HP does not stop at a simple hardware refresh, but also updates the notebook with a stylish new chassis. We take a closer look at the 15-inch version with GeForce GTX 965M. What follows are our impressions.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Omen-15-2016-Notebook-Review.167836.0.html

Lukáš Čambala

Hello. I would like to ask if this HP Omen uses the newest version of the GTX 965M or the older one. There was a refresh you wrote about. Thank you very much.

Jack

Hello

Thanks for the review it's very informative. Is it worth upgrading the SSD out of the box? I'm looking to get the 1TB with 128ssd. I would then look for a PCI-e based ssd as replacement, any recommendations?

Thanks for any feedback

RYan

Hey guys just wanted to give you my opinion who owns one and is typing on it. Ive owned it for about a month. Very good performance. I bought at a steal. Its the 960m with 4gb/128 SSD and 1TB HDD. Got it open box at Best buy for 880. Plays fallout 4 and Rise of Tomb Raider at about 60FPS or just shy. No issues so far!!! Great buy if you can get it cheap!! Ive owned the Razer Blade/Stealth. Both were defective units with poor quality control. i say 4.5/5 Stars. -.5 for battery life but hey thats a gaming notebook for you!

Afifi

I've owned it since about four months ago, and for the price that I paid I have no major complain. However at the MSRP (nearly 500 € more expensive) that's a whole different story.

Joe

Just brought one, he audio, despite trying equalizer apps, changing device in windows 10 etc... It is terrible. ZERO base. Not "tinny" but ZERO BASE, so sound quality in my opinion is VERY POOR. anything and everything else out there in regards to portable sound devices, no matter how small are far superior. Bang & Olufsen, STAY AWAY FROM SMALL SPEAKER TECHNOLOGY!

EMMANUEL1017

it uses the new version clocked at 995mhz memory 5000mhz  4gb gddr5  unlike the old one all in all the 4k one is the best option i own one and it does gaming at 1080 or 4k with impressive framerates

laureanol

Hello. What you think about the Dell Inspiron 7559 or 7566 laptops compared to this one?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview