News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI CX62 7QL Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, January 17, 2017, 19:05:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Cool but slow. Don't let the GE62 chassis fool you - the CX62 is far too weak for most games and its 768p TN display is horrid.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-CX62-7QL-Notebook-Review.191336.0.html

msk

"Warranty Void if tampered" sticker means nothing, at least in US. Search for "Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, void-sticker"

Designgod

You really need to sort out your scoring scale how can such a flawed device deserve a score in the 70s, surely 50% is mediocre and anything above is better that...? Even many laptops in the 80 percent range hardly have glowing reviews from yourselves. I think your weighting must be way off, while it seems scientific, it just doesn't work out that way, maybe it's to make sure you keep getting review machines, or maybe it's so readers will do more than judge from the score at the top, but either way it doesn't seem right...

Shikhar Shrivastava

This laptop has a M.2 slot but it doesn't not support NVME. It supports M.2 SATA SSDs!

I read the article and bought an NVME SSD, which now I've learned isn't supported!

Typing this with an expensive stick on my table that cannot be returned.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview