News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Zenbook UX510UW-CN044T Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, October 26, 2016, 03:08:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

All-rounder with gaming qualities. With the Zenbook UX510UW, Asus has created a successful compromise of a good gaming laptop and all-rounder for everyday use. The slim laptop pleases with a good configuration and good rates. However, the laptop has its shortcomings.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zenbook-UX510UW-CN044T-Notebook-Review.181394.0.html

GabrielCh

Hello! I bought this laptop, it's the first day and I'm very happy with it! But there is two unpleasant things: first the keyboard's back-lite wasn't working out of the box (I had to reinstall drivers from asus's website) and the battery life doesn't seems to be one of the best but I haven't experienced it yet. Otherwise the screen is very good: viewing angles, contrast and brightness are good. the lite sensor is very pleasant to use!

rob258

Hi there could you tell me how the fan reacts to browsing with 4 tabs, 1 youtube video playing spotify open and 1 pdf also open?

Oleg

Hello!
Does the UX510UX has the same screen model as UX510UW?
LG Philips LP156WF6-SPB6 ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview