News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Moto Z Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, October 01, 2016, 09:39:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Moto-mania. Lenovo's new flagship Moto Z does not only feature high-end technology, but also wants to attract customers with the modular expandability as well as the extremely thin chassis design. Does the concept work in practice or are there even any drawbacks like reduced battery runtimes?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Moto-Z-Smartphone-Review.178587.0.html

Hithaishi Maldeniya

I own a Moto Z Force Droid and I got an Antutu v6.2.1 score of 152588. Wondering why Moto Z gets 20000 less, since it is.somewhat of a significant difference.

Woof

Quote from: Hithaishi Maldeniya on October 02, 2016, 03:11:07
I own a Moto Z Force Droid and I got an Antutu v6.2.1 score of 152588. Wondering why Moto Z gets 20000 less, since it is.somewhat of a significant difference.

The Antutut benchmark changes all the time, so you cannot compare them unless you run the exact same version of the benchmark. It makes a HUGE difference.
If they both do run the same version, then all I have to say is wow...

Pavel Bartoš

Hi,

please i have a question to You. I am thinking about Moto Z or Mate 9? Which one do you prefere? For me is important quality of sound (calling, but also music to headphones) and easily handling. Phone will be permanently using like private, but with dual-sim like working also. Please help me, with will be better pick for me.

Thank You very much.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview