News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 13 5368 Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, September 03, 2016, 05:27:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fold mode. Despite Surface Pro 4 convertibles with laptop power, manufacturers are throwing 360-degree laptops with standard processors on the market. At a price of 1000 Euros, they are not exactly cheap. Additional interfaces and maintenance have their price. How does Dell's 13.3-inch model fit into this field of competition?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-13-5368-Convertible-Review.172421.0.html

matteo

Some news about the new 7th generation platform? In particular I'm interested in the display quality (if changed from the reviewed one)

Jerome

Bought one for Madam at 700€ for an i5 7th gen. 13" is her prefered format.
We are used to Dell Latitude's but they are too expensive new. We are both quite satisfied with the device: keyboard is pretty good although it is ckicklets (much better than other brands). The clickpad is not that nice, but the principle is not to use it and use gestures instead, both left/right click, drag and drop, etc. And then you discover it is VERY efficient. She likes the glossy screen, not using the touchscreen at all.

Matteo

I've received the laptop, the 5378 version, the actua monitor id, taken from Windows devices manager, seems to be BOE06A7, so not the AUO like this review. A quick search show me this ID is present in your 13 7368 review, so is a different screen (good news). I'm asking for confirmation about that. Thank you.

Amr

I have just received this laptop with the exact configuration however the fan is so noisy, i don't know if mine is a faulty unit or what but the fan is load and makes noise "as if it's rattling" . Is this normal?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview