News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi 5 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, July 27, 2016, 20:22:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Light smartphone heavyweight. The newest flagship model by the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi proves that it has arrived in the premium smartphone sector. High-end specifications, a generous configuration, weight of just 129 grams, and high-quality glass casing. These clearly challenge established companies at a local street price of just below 300 Euros.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-5-Smartphone-Review.169614.0.html

Fox

Buy it on aliexpress. I bought 64gb 3gb ram model for 385$, and didnt pay any taxes cause seller declared item as "low value" 100$ phone )
its been 2-3 months, since i bought it, and i cant find any flaw.
P.S before that i have been using Apple for 7 years, (from Iphone 3gs to 6) and i dont regret switching to mi 5.

Serg

Xiaomi Mi5 great smartphone for their $ 285 (I have version 3 / 32Gb., Snapdragon 820). I use it almost a month and there is no problem). By the way, i advise to buy the European version of the model (it supports OTG and chinese havent). European version i bought in this store

Moghy

How is audio quality in headphone ?! Review audio quality please!?

Pat06

Hi all,

This new version looks just as interesting as it's little brother MI4 which i offered and made the recipient so happy (Samsung/iphone user) that he's ready to buy another one any time!

it is no brainer as it's probably unrivaled on the value for money argument.

Some forgivable quirks,/downsides: Unexpected RARE os crashes, few menus still in Chinese (FR ROM), no support of some 4G networks in FR and a non existent support.

Despite some minor weaknesses, it is worth making the leap of faith towards this chinese manufacturer.

My guess: The day Xiaomi land their phones in EU with decent support and full compatibility to 4G EU networks, it will bury all high end overpriced competitors

mostafa

is this phone is better than sony x , nova plus, redmi pro and galaxy a5 2017  or any within 300 dollars?
i interresting in camera and battry

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview