News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460 Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, June 03, 2016, 19:51:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Yoga for the office. Lenovo recently launched the new ThinkPad Yoga 460. The 14-inch convertible is primarily aimed at business customers. Find out in our extensive test what Lenovo has to offer, and whether it can fulfill the high demands of the business world.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-Yoga-460-Convertible-Review.167208.0.html

Brandon

Can you let us know the manufacturer of the panel? Lenovo sources different panels from BOE, LG, Samsung, each with its own different characteristics. HWinfo gives the exact panel code and manufacturer if you still have the laptop. Thanks.

Wastelandscout

Could you or someone confirm further, whether is safe to asume the manufacturer of this FHD panel is the same of the Thinkpad Yoga 14 that bestBuy was selling over 2016. I have one of those and i'm certain is the same pc specwise but the panel of mine doesn't show those blue bars when seen fron under.  :-\ .

[email protected]

I bought a Thinkpad Yoga 14 (with i5-6200U) from BestBuy which main differences with this Yoga 460 model is the lack of a fingerprint reader and the use of DDR3 memory.
This is the relevant information of the LCD paneI I got according to HWinfo:
Monitor Name: LEN40A9
Monitor Name (Manuf): NV140FHM-N41
Date of Manufacture: Week:3, Year 2014
Since the LCD panel model nor the panel manufacturer are mentioned here, I still don't know if it's the same.
Can someone confirm further wich model is the one used on the Yoga 460??
Also, if someone have spoted more differences it would be interesting to know.
thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview