News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigabyte Aero 14 gaming notebook now official

Started by Redaktion, May 27, 2016, 19:00:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 19.9 mm thick 14-inch gaming notebook will carry a tremendously dense 94 Wh battery for up to a 10-hour battery life.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-Aero-14-gaming-notebook-now-official.166297.0.html

Gary

Well, I have owned a p34g v1, now have a p34w v3 and looking to buy the p34w v5 ( with 6gb Vram).. but might hang out for the mobile GTX 1070 fitted notebook.

Regarding batteries... I bought these notebooks because I travel , need powerful CPU, GPU and apart from maybe an hour on a flight I don't use the battery.. so the last thing I need is an even heavier one!

I am always plugged in at presentations...meetings..where any heavy work is expected.. Realtime 3d architectural presentations

If I was Gigabyte i would use that space and less weight for better cooling...

Please don't drop the p34 model... it is a brilliant balance of power to weight and won't embaress me with childish design.

Keep the battery small
Always provide 6 gb Vram (4k displays)
Better cooling
HDMI 2.0 for 4k TVs  / monitor
Allow the screen to open 180 degrees ( so I can see my 42" 4K TV monitor at the office)
Add a SIM slot so I can 4G from anywhere
Add a Wacom Pen and Touchscreen, 2560x 1400 is dense enough for sketching

And HURRY, I can't wait

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview