News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft Surface Book (Core i7, 940M) Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, March 04, 2016, 05:21:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Without competition. It is certainly powerful and does not make any compromises in terms of performance, and now even with a surprisingly good runtime of 10 hours. The Book easily beats the competition. But: Surface Pro 4 Core i7 and the i5 sibling are in the same ballpark – except for the runtime, which is a surprise.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Surface-Book-Core-i7-940M-Convertible-Review.160679.0.html

Tracamandero

Thanks for this useful review but after read it I think you should consider another review of the i5 version with the correct updates of bios and drivers...is hard to believe that an i7 has a better runtime than the i5 with the same specs and battery capacity.

Rurih

From review I can't ubderstand for shure what does it mean:
The brightness fluctuates on mains.
You found those fluctuations with power adapter attached?? At all brightness?? Or what?? Please, specify that problem more detailed!

Coolerbob

I love this product.  But the screen is uncomfortably hot against your hand when you naturally rest your hand on the screen while you use the pen.  Until Microsoft resolve such a fundamental usability problem, I can't see why anyone would spend the money on this product.
As soon as they do however, I'm first in the queue!  I consider this to be the biggest challenge Microsoft face with this product.  It will be the hardest to solve...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview