News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad 100-15IBD Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, February 05, 2016, 19:18:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Low-cost Core i3. Laptops from the low-cost sector are mostly furnished with Braswell processors or AMD APUs nowadays. Neither belongs to the strongest of their kind. Lenovo takes a different approach and installs a Core i3 processor from the Broadwell generation in its Ideapad.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-15IBD-Notebook-Review.158803.0.html

vinay

this laptop is good,tell me how to decrease the brightness to this laptop in windows10

George

For me personally laptop is for work and internet. I have never been a game-addict, so I don't need games with high system requirements. For above said needs, I find this Laptop very nice and it's cheap, so I was able to afford myself to buy it easily.

Mohamed Ifadir

As develloper with small budget i find this laptop with it i3 5050U more then enough, it show some impressive performance for some application case, runing a benchmark against my friend carbon x1 laptop the ideapad 100 was about 60% of x1 carbon laptop doing, some jpeg encoding, my friend get impressed considering the price

Merveil

Bonsoir,

Pour moi, ce PC est l'ideal rapport qualite/prix impeccable, pour ma part je l'ai fait commander et ça fait 5 mois que je l'utilise sans un probleme.

mais la je voudrais installer un win7, comment puis je acceder au bios?? je vois pas le fameux bouton Novo. merci de vos interventions

Joseph Cirafesi

I bought this laptop at wallmart for 184 dollars. It was a very good buy and I used it to check banking, email, game playing, sports websites. One of the best purchases I have made in the last year of 2016.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview