News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2016, 10:34:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hello, Lumia! The new Windows flagship is finally here. Besides powerful components, you also get great features like Windows Hello and Continuum. The biggest drawback of the device is the software, because Windows 10 Mobile does not seem to be quite ready yet.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Lumia-950-XL-Smartphone-Review.158457.0.html

Rob Goldpalm

Very good review.  It would be nice to get a review of the budget Lumia 550 as well. Thank you.

kianmehr

really surprised with detailed review, thanks.
BTW, i think the battery usage and heat problem is one of the issues of beta OS and it will be removed after stable and final WM10 (did you mention the OS and firmware version of the phone?)
just one part i think you missed, can you even check the response time of the touch? i mean how much time does is it take the smartphone track the finger when you change the position of it on the screen rapidly.
special regards

Charles Knobelich

As there are only two models with Windows 10 available at the moment, the 950 and the 550, it would be very interesting to see, how the cheaper Lumia 550 performs. A test would be appreciated.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview