News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP ProBook 470 G3 (Core i7-6500U, Radeon R7 M340) Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, December 03, 2015, 07:09:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Compelling. The Probook 470 recommends itself as a desktop replacement for the PC at home. Low operating noise, low temperature development, decent upgrade options and good input devices make that possible. The Probook's Full HD screen also stands out positively. HP installs an IPS model that can boast with good rates here.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-ProBook-470-G3-Core-i7-6500U-Radeon-R7-M340-Notebook-Review.155142.0.html

Janis Petke

You should only test SSD models from now on. Preferably m.2 ssd and other ultra-fast ssd's. SATA SSD and SATA RPM are so old technology.

DiegoP

Could you please provide the exact model number of this Probook 470 G3?
... because the tested one has an IPS panel and it seems to have a 2x2 wifi (I can see two antennas' cables). On the various localized HP sites I can't find this combo! Thank you

ilker

I also have the same question as the below comment about display. Is this a non-standard model with IPS display sent for the review ? 

Looking at the pictures in review it looks like an IPS display.  HP rep told me that they don't have an IPS model of this model that is sold in US.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview