News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Face Off: Apple MacBook Air 13 2015 vs. Samsung ATIV Book 9 900X3G vs. Asus ZenBook UX303

Started by Redaktion, September 08, 2015, 10:50:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Lightweight Title. Some of the thinnest and most portable notebooks belong in the 13-inch segment. If you're considering one for work or school, which one will be best? We compare three well-known models to help you decide.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Face-Off-Apple-MacBook-Air-13-2015-vs-Samsung-ATIV-Book-9-900X3G-vs-Asus-ZenBook-UX303.147327.0.html

Linda

Bob

This wasn't even a remotely fair comparison. The Ativ Book 9 is the base 2014 model and isn't even the Intel i7 Ativ Book 9 Plus - which was updated in 2015. You should have compared the others with the Ativ Book 9 Plus model NP940X3K-K02US which has an IPS display that blows the other two out of the water.

Spencer Lee

I am a student which means I need a lightweight laptop, but eh problem with Samsung is the battery live a terrible and I need to bring a charger. I also love going on computers and user interface is the most important, I found out that within 2 days of sing the brand new Macbook Air 2015, I could already understand how to use it, but that is not the case with Windows. Windows also crash which is so annoying because when you are doing important documents, if the computer crash. Then, you may lose all your work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview