News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad S5 Yoga 15 20DQ0038GE Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, April 13, 2015, 07:08:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Yoga goes standard. Will the Yoga concept be successful in a standard 15-inch work device? Can the Yoga reflect the classic virtues and bring new flexibility in equal measure? Disappointment is not far.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-S5-Yoga-15-20DQ0038GE-Convertible-Review.140242.0.html

Kyle

I wanna thank you guys so much for your extremely detailed notebook reviews.

I am able to do my job in retail so much better armed with the detailed, precision-oriented reviews and tests you guys implement. Very few other sites can brag the same level of detail you guys provide and it has helped me save myself and others from making the wrong purchasing decision On more than one occasion.

Again, thanks a ton. I appreciate the effort you do and look forward to many more high-quality reviews.

ksyruz

Thank great review. Seems like it's on par with the HP Envy 15-k203ng and Dell Inspiron 15-7548. Only wish they had a 4k touch display and I would be sold on getting one of these systems.

elderago

wow what was lenovo thinking ? a 15 inch thinkpad yoga. that is not as well built  as the orignal, lack maintenance capability and has no security features, who are they targeting with this ?  its not really portable, because of it's size and weight,busness wont buy it because it lacks security and  maintance options, I guess only consumers will buy it, but its at least 800 dollers for the minimum system specs.

sometimes lenovo  does things that just dont make sense, this is one of them

wintermute

hey..

thanks for the indepth review.. was kind of waiting for this since the announcement [ces] and, now i'm pretty sure that _this is not it_ for me..

looking for the replacement of my aging but still functioning x61"T" (convertible with wacom) running debian 7..

would you please review the refresh of the "original" [thinkpad yoga 12 broadwell]??

for myself, the wacom is the usp.. the 12 is next on the list, and perhaps, the fujitsu T935 (hoping for the review of that one as well)..

btw, no mention of pen input of any kind [on the 15]; while not exactly taunted [ces] promised as an option.. what's up with that??

thanks again..

cheeri0..

MaxC

Security isn't really a big issue to me, physical security that is, any serious tech business will have its own software security & maintenance applications . We were issued with these devices at work and they are great.

The num-pad is also extremely handy which is not standard on laptops. I find the tablet mode gimmicky but can be useful to read news on (thats about it). Performance is great for a laptop and also it has a great array of function keys which are very useful.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview