News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Toshiba Satellite P70-B Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, February 27, 2015, 06:09:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

All-rounder with weaknesses. Toshiba's 17.3 inch all-rounder is available for just under 1200 Euro. The buyer gets a very well equipped computer with weaknesses: For example, the Satellite does not feature an IPS display.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Toshiba-Satellite-P70-B-Notebook-Review.136892.0.html

Stephen Meatheringham

In Australia, as of May 2015, Toshiba ship this system (P70-B097 PSPPNA-09700M) with a hybrid 1TB(5400rpm)+8G SSD cache

Johnny Boy

WOW! You guys go into a lot of depth in a review. First time being here. Much appreciated..

giorgio

Very nice review.
I can confirm all the details and I would go even further. The display is really really bad and I am sad, that I read this article too late. The hoizontal angle is really bad I would not buy this notebook again.
Also the cover for maintenance is (for me) not easy to open. After opening and closing for about 3 times it is broken at some point, just because it is hooked at some points and the part at the battery is impossible to loosen without force.
Anyway, thanks for the review, you made a great job!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview