News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony closing all its Canadian retail stores

Started by Redaktion, January 16, 2015, 00:06:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Shortly after a Reuters report concerning the imminent sale of Sony's mobile and TV divisions, the Japanese company announce the closure of all its Canadian retail locations.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-closing-all-its-Canadian-retail-stores.134648.0.html

John Welland

The downtown Vancouver Sony store always struck me as spectacularly out of touch, irrelevant, and ambiguous. It featured oodles of salespeople and a dictatorial Sony ambiance that zeroed out under savvy competition such as London Drugs, Future Shop and Best Buy--as though SoSony'ny didn't know they existed. Sometimes Sony products that were unavailable at the Sony Store were readily available at the competition. Sony Sores won't be missed. It is doubtful that their closure will be even noticed.

Codrut Nistor

Such a shame to hear that. Unfortunately it seems everything has a rise and a fall. I'll always remember my Dell P992 CRT monitor with TrinitronFD tube and I'll surely take care of my brand-new Sony Walkman radio casette player I got off Amazon some 3 years ago for a really good price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview