News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Venue 11 Pro 7130 Tablet Review Update

Started by Redaktion, December 18, 2014, 10:09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Stuck in a rut. The Venue 11 Pro was conceived as a tablet for use in the business environment. Dell outfitted the device with a Full HD IPS display and made it easy to access the tablet's inner workings. A quick SSD and a Core i5 processor do the device credit on paper too. But all told, can the tablet win us over?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Venue-11-Pro-7130-Tablet-Review-Update.132423.0.html

Dfr

This is a very interesting (and disturbing) result. Do you think you may have a faulty machine?

I wonder how well these results will compare to the newest Core M processors that are now available in the Venue Pro with just 4.5W TDP.

bill

it is a piece of crap to be honest - difficult to use - no instructions - heavy and cumbersome.

Sue

I had this machine, which lasted for 6.5 years.  Two days ago, I noticed a severe bulging at the bottom of the screen which was due to a swollen battery.  It was deemed irreparable by my local Computer repair shop.  Not sure I would buy another Dell.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview