News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP EliteBook 745 G2 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, September 17, 2014, 07:17:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Kaveri for business. A price of approximately 900 Euros is to make HP's newest 14-inch business laptop appealing. The company ships a slim, elegant casing fused with multiple business features and good input devices for this price. The laptop is powered by a new Kaveri APU from AMD. Unfortunately, the screen is again one of the biggest shortcomings like in many other laptops.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-EliteBook-745-G2-Notebook-Review.125934.0.html

Mukesh

I got it yesterday (Feb 18, 2015), top of the line and paid top dollars. It looked okay but came with so many issues - slow, crashed too often - even after updating (LOL) everything, display was inconsistent - meaning text will look sharp for few moment and then will turn into old-school (600 X 800) resolution. After 3 hrs of frustration - returned $3000 laptop back to HP. 

philip

I got a 840 G2 with Full HD. The reason i prefer a full HD above the HD screens are exactly what is written in this test. the screen quality is very low. however the Full HD is an IPS screen and should be reviewed here as well. then the notebook will score much better on screen i am 100 percent sure of

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview