News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad Z50-70 (59427656) Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, August 23, 2014, 06:53:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Victim of the model policy. Lenovo's new Z50-series offers current and well-implemented mainstream and high-end technology for a small price, but also combines it with components that are used in devices for 500 Euros. Are the display, input devices and case worthy of the 750 Euros price tag?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-Z50-70-59427656-Notebook-Review.124524.0.html

MartinG

Mine has been back once and it is going back again for the last time.  I intensely dislike the Internet Explorer's being bonded to MSN and Bing - although this can be disabled until you have to restore the system.  The main problem is that it keeps losing the Conexant Audio system as well as the Smart Audio program which controls the sole 3.5mm audio input/output.  I have spent so much time refreshing and restoring the system I am fed up!

me2you

i bought z50 with i5 processor, 2gb video card 500 pounds new.installed win7 ,can play games till 2013 oh high settings,games after 2013 on low mixed high. bought this laptop mainly for movies,video clips and not dissapointed,it was worth that money. 4.5 from 5 stars.minus 0.5 stars,because dont like name-lenovo :] thank you

littlezannah

Lenovo z50-70 (i5 version, 4gb ram) can run Hitman Absolution at medium for 40fps and high for 20fps :) so far I'm satisfied with this laptop and as a student who plays video game, this is more than suffice :D recommend it 5/5

me2you

hello,i wrote before bout this lapop..  so little update
nvidia geforce 820m 2gb vram,win 7 64 bit ,8ram(7.90gb usable),intel core i5-4210U cpu @1.70 2.40ghz turbo
cost only 500 quidsbut  result ii got ,Call of Duty Advanced Warfare without lags on medium mixed low ,but very playble,music video run like rabbit in spring,peace.be smart,by

Rithik raj

sorry but i dont agree with this review either ur laptop is not working properly because my z50 plays hitman absolution and thief as good as anything in high quality

cucme

But here comes the worst part:
I have attached an external USB3 hdd an for range extension an edimax wifi USB adapter.
The moment I access the external USB drive the WiFi adapter does not work.
Ergo: USB has NO power at all. Complete crap not to USB standards. Of course I use different ports.

Boriz

This notebook is a partially failure.
1. I had to replace a Seagate HDD after a week!
2. USB sockets don't connect and many devices/cables work only when you holding and bending the connector.
3. Reatlek BT stops work after a 1 hour and has also some freezes on Windows 10, so I had to switch off it and use external USB cheap (2.5 USD) but decent CSR BT 4.0 (without any additional drivers). Why Lenovo pick this Realtek crappy product instead of proven CSR?
4. Display is TN and is worse than average.

Justanotherguy

I was confused about buying this laptop but with other specs : 6gb ram/Nvidia geforce 840m/intel core i5 and asus X555UJ XO070T with this following specs : 8gb ram/Nvidia 920m + intel(R) hd graphic 520 /intel core i5
still i am confuse and i would like to get some help about this wich one is better the asus laptop or the lenovo laptop ?  :-\

Dainius

I have got one of Z50-70.
HDD is terrible. Sometimes it just hang and you need to wait for a 10-40sec to respond.
Screen is ok, but it is not color screen. That pice of s***t definetly has no colors as we know it :(

falks

There are worse laptops out there but this is the worst laptop i have touched.

the casing of it is terrible!.  i've had it for a year and already lost some screws. because the casing of this laptop (z50-75 this laptop costed me 7800 kr (NOK)) is so flexy, the screws keeps getting loose and need to be tighten back in until the screws gets worn out and need to replace them all the time, even i knew i had to treat this specific laptop carefully things still breaks. its just been moved from desk to desk nothing more. Also needed to replace the battery after a few months i bought it.

I have bought 2700kr (NOK) a very cheap laptop a couple years back (acer aspire 5577 with an i3 CPU i think) and i have thrown it and done a bunch of bad stuff to it  >:D  and it still works fine today no problem :D

Humayun

This is the best laptop I have been using it for more than 4 years. With upgraded to ssd and 16 GB ram it is still great choice than some of the latest  4gb or 8gb 10th generation latptops

Deepak

hello! I bought this laptop in August 2014 and its still working despite its criticism I LOVE IT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview