News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Ascend G750 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, July 26, 2014, 19:38:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dual-SIM Giant. Huawei's Ascend G750 boasts with a 5.5-inch screen, two high-resolution cameras, a swift processor, and good battery runtimes. However, its communication interfaces are not completely satisfying, and the other equipment is also lean.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-Ascend-G750-Smartphone-Review.122229.0.html

ilya

Have bought it for 300$ (now its already dropped to 265$) from China for my wife.
She is extremely happy.
Screen, performance, battery are great, a lot of accessories like cases is available.
Too bad that KitKat is not yet ready, but there are already available some beta versions from Huawei (with Emotion UI 2.3), I hope final release will be available soon.

Faisal Jawaid

please provide complete battery tests, like idle time and full load time

Deepanker Venkatesh

The contacts just do not appear sometimes and then I have to restart the phone. Even after restarting, the contacts module will hang after some time. Very frustrating.  >:(

Marcos

Quote from: Deepanker Venkatesh on September 27, 2014, 09:15:45
The contacts just do not appear sometimes and then I have to restart the phone. Even after restarting, the contacts module will hang after some time. Very frustrating.  >:(

It happens with me too!!! Huawei has to fix this!!! Please new update soon!

mimi99

mahesh

cristian lorcha

I bought this huawei G750 from my friend in the philippines. I dont have any question from the features of the phone it's really great but one thing I felt angry is that the use of mobile data! I can't use it properly though i have been using a surfing promo. The connection is too slow "E" is the connection wherein it should be "H" or "H+" inorder me to browse fb, internet and online games. Does anyone here knows how to set up the mobile data of this phone? It's really a big help for me to use the phone properly. Thank you!

cristian lorcha

Hi I am currently using this device but since i reset my phone. I cant use my mobile data. I don't know how to operate the mobile data. Can you help me please!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview