News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo B50-30 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, July 23, 2014, 08:15:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

How cheap may a laptop be? Lenovo offers an incredible freedom for configuring its B50 product line, and thus provides an extremely affordable entry in the laptop world. We looked at the base configuration for 270 Euros in this case, and thoroughly examined what can and should be expected from this device.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-B50-30-Notebook-Review.121910.0.html

BigDickaSaurusRex

Piece of sh*t.  You'd be better off buying used systems or just dumpster diving.  Why waste resources making this level of junk, Lenovo?

roblow

GERARD DUBON

THIS IS A PERFECT LAPTOP FOR A SMALL HOME BASED BUSINESS SMALL OFFICE SET UP /SOHO. HAS EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY NEED PERHAPS EVEN TOO MUCH. I LOVE MY MACHINE AND THE PRICE IS JUST RIGHT. THANKS LENOVO

my 123 just right

great machine; an excellent laptop; the price is great and if you are not computer and internet addict like most losers you can enjoy it humanly Everyone wants a Ferrari but they can not go only in second gear speed-these are the negative comment.Have a nice dayyyy

izzzzzzzzzzie

to be asked to pay for WORD is suss, especially when access to word processor is so easy ( thanks to YOUTUBE for the tutorial )

Nilanjan Nandy

this is not a piece of junk... a good general use laptop...i have the Intel pentium quad core, 1Tb, 4 GB ram variety...with original windows 8.1 ...gives me 4 and a half hours of service. nice work - LENOVO!I paid around US$ 387.00 -  ;)

Riccardo

Hello! Could I change the 320HDD with a 32/64SSD?
Thank you very much, Riccardo!

Andras

Dont buy this machine.
The front bottom area is very sharp, it is not comfortable for the hands, the keyboard is a crap, it simply misses some hits (typed 20 peaces of "s", then I counted and has 16 pieces.

Asker

I bought this laptop for my work. Was very unhappy with the performance.
I am an accountant and i need lot of typing and this laptop was the worst laptop i have ever purchased.

Keyboard is crappy.. very frustrated.
Display success in big time.

I have lost money on this laptop by upgrading memory to 8GB with high speed processor.

Really regretting my decision and cursing Lenovo for making cheap stuff

Thnaks

goran

My advice is do not buy this product in its base configuration. Poor hardware specification plus Windows 8 makes it nearly useless. Yes, it is cheap and unsurprisingly you get what you pay for.

Dee

Purchased mine just the other week, boyfriend installed a SSD hard drive and more ram for me, and have to say that was a real performance booster, good work Lenovo!

Vincent van der Kraan

Never ever buy this product. Keyboard is a disaster, windows 8 is broken, no updat possible. Even a computer of the 80th is faster.

MEHAU JOHNSON

4 Years later and my family and I are still using our Lenovo. We use it everyday to watch movies on media player, access the web, for my Accounting and for study purposes.
Great work Lenovo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview