News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI announces 17.3" GT72 gaming notebook with NVIDIA graphics

Started by Redaktion, June 03, 2014, 13:47:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Successor to the GT70 features NVIDIA 800 graphics and and Intel's latest quad-core CPUs.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-announces-17-3-GT72-gaming-notebook-with-NVIDIA-graphics.118134.0.html

Alejandro

Wow, am I seeing this right? Six USB 3.0 ports? That's a great improvement over the GT70, nay, almost all laptops. Lightning seems very cool and the disign is overall better than the old one. I wonder why they keep using those surface materials that are so prone to fingerprints smudges.

Rin

Wow, now thats a more better looking design than the dull GT70's design!

danwat1234

Nice, going with a larger touchpad and 2 separate buttons. Does it now have two 12V coolings fans or two 5V cooling fans? I appreciate the single powerful 12V fan that the GT60/GT70 has and I think the GT60/GT70 looks a bit better with the buttons above the keyboard but I appreciate this new chassis. Awaiting details!
It better be fully and easily upgradeable like the GT60/GT70!

Able to take an AC adapter larger than 180W????????? That's been a huge problem for the GT60/GT70 with top specs and extreme CPUs. Should be able to accept 240W.

blah

finally dual-vent cooling system

high five slowpoke!

lost

Quote from: danwat1234 on June 05, 2014, 08:22:58
Able to take an AC adapter larger than 180W????????? That's been a huge problem for the GT60/GT70 with top specs and extreme CPUs. Should be able to accept 240W.

I think I've read somewhere that this one includes a 220W PSU.

Rodinski

Bye-bye Sager and Clevo, the ultimate King of laptops is here.

Pistino01

OMG it's for sale in europe for 2000€... talk about expensive. Alienware 17 has actually become a budget notebook compared to this. The pricing is terribly stupid. 1500-1600€ at the most. For 2000€ I'll rather go for the premium Alien (no point in saying it's overpriced now). Really dissapioting.

Xylo211755

You would really take a piece of crap dell over this?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview