News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG Spirit 4G Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, May 19, 2015, 10:09:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Curvy. The LG Spirit is a middle-class Smartphone with a stylish, curvy back. However, unlike its back, the front and, by extension, the display is straight. How does the device match up against the competition? Is it all looks?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-Spirit-4G-Smartphone-Review.142671.0.html

andyroo54

Awesome review thanks.. I think this is a good phone for me to buy for staff where I work, for lower end staff, because it is cheap but still very awesome capability and good battery. I love that LG leave Android essentially stock.. it's one of the reasons I love LG so much. That and I have a Nexus 5 and honestly these LG Spirit's are very similar to the Nexus 5 in regards to specs. I also LOVE that it has an FM radio.. I might have to swap my Nexus 5 for a LG Spirit 4G!

Thanks again.

Enoch Richbert

Semo007

NO....NO....GOOD
I am using this phone.
Good:
*Video quality is good... that's it..

Bad:
*Processor is very slow (Even to get my calling app up, it thinks a while)
*GPS hardware is weak (not at all recommended for navigation purpose)
*Application crashes most of the time.
*Need to restart it frequently to keep it work properly again (processor issue)

Not recommended, no matter what you use it for

Guffi

I bought this phone and would like it very much if it wasn't for the absolutely worthless gps. It sometimes takes 3 minutes before it locks on and there can't be anything other than clear sky above you,it doesn't work in the car even if i leave it on the dashbord. Same outside tilt it up a bit and it looses signal immidiately. This phone could as well be sold without mentioning that it has gps since it is totally and utterly unusable. When i'm standing outside and it locks on to gps it's so inaccurate that it says im moving in over 50 km/h sometimes even though i am standing still in one spot not moving the phone a bit!. My phone is not one phone with a problem because if you google the problem you'll see that every phone has this problem more or less. Do not buy this phone if you need gps in any shape or form.

Guffi

Regarding the GPS problem. I got so fed not having any GPS on my phone that i opened it up,removed the battery and removed all the screews holding it together. Then i applied some pressure to all the components that were visible and put it back together. I applied a little more tension to the screews now compared to the tension they had when i opened it up. And now i have a fully working GPS that even works inside and locks on to satellites in 5 seconds. This made it work for me but i will not take responsibility i you try this and wreck your phone. Do they not try and test phones when they build them or are they just assuming that it will work good for the customer on the field?. Should they do right by their customers they would give those customers with this problem a new fully functioning phone or at least give a general notice about the problem and fix those phones that has this problem without asking even one question.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview