News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Double-Review Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Tablet

Started by Redaktion, March 19, 2014, 07:52:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Spoiled for choice. The latest edition of the 10.1 inch tablet from the Galaxy line is available in two SoC versions. The LTE version sports the Snapdragon 800, and the in-house octa-core is installed in the Wi-Fi-only version. We tested how both devices fare in the following report.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Double-Review-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-Pro-10-1-Tablet.113647.0.html

Sora

Hi, thanks for the in-depth review. However, there's still one question I have that is plaguing me. Can the Exynos Octa 5 handle 10-bit 1080p Blu-Ray rips? Or do I have to fork out extra for the model with the Snapdragon 800? I would be using an app such as MxPlayer.

I would greatly appreciate a definite answer, as this is the only thing holding me back from purchasing a Tab Pro 10.1.

Thanks in advance!

Fotis Karelas

Hi, just curious, can you use an s pen with this tablet and download samsung's s pen support or by 3rd party software?

Thanks

tinakaye

I had the pro 10.1 and thought it was annoyingly slow so returned it and got the pro 12.2 since it had more ram, I thought it would be faster but I still have to wait when I push a button or when I'm typing. And can't even play candy crush on it without it freezing! So disappointed. I've been on tech support but they just have me reset it again. I think this one is going back as well. I really expected them to be better then my old ipad 2 but that is not the case.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview