News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo ThinkPad 8 Tablet

Started by Redaktion, March 13, 2014, 08:11:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

ThinkPad Differently. The avalanche of new Windows 8.1 tablets continues, offering plenty of choices for those so inclined. Lenovo's professional ThinkPad 8 bumps the resolution to near-Retina-grade levels and boasts a powerful configuration for a tablet. But can it find a spot in the corporate workplace?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-ThinkPad-8-Tablet.112867.0.html

atolland

I would like to know, if the lithium poliymer battery has a longer life and safier than lithium ion battery? i have seen some battery explotion videos on internet. has anyone information about it?  ???

John

Hello, when you will do the review of Asus Vivotab Note 8?

joeyD

Thank you. This is BY FAR the best review on the Thinkpad 8 I have come across. God bless you.

UM

Are you able to use an external dock and charge the at the same time? Doesnt seem like this is possible.

stopsusa

No mention of built in GPS in these reviews. Quite important when considering a portable tablet????

Pawel

my tablet run out of battery after 4 hours 20 minutes...just surfing and mailing with brightness set aprox. 50% ...

adad

where test r/w microsd card?what card best to this tablet?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview