News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GX70/GX60 Destroyer gaming notebook features AMD A10-5750M quad-core APU and R9-M290X graphics

Started by Redaktion, January 22, 2014, 11:57:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new gaming machine includes AMD's Eyefinity technology for 3-screen output and comes with a limited Battlefield 4 edition. The game runs on Full HD and Ultra details at over 30 fps.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GX70-GX60-Destroyer-gaming-notebook-features-AMD-A10-5750M-quad-core-APU-and-R9-M290X-graphics.109448.0.html

jidatkido

lol its basically the same thing as previous gx60/gx70  only added "destroyer" name and a bit overclocked gpu which i can done myself

Codrut Nistor

Quite true, unfortunately MSI is not the first or the last manufacturer to do this. After all, I don't think it's such an unorthodox practice. It's 99% marketing...

Jack2k2

Do not touch the AMD CPU with a ten foot pole.  It completely bottlenecks your performance.  Some games i get less than 1 Fps when there are lots of things nearby.  It cannot keep up.  Even with the graphics settings turned all the way down, the performance does not improve.  I bought a GX70 and it is pretty much an overpriced Blu-Ray player.  Get a laptop with an i-7 processor and don't make the same mistake I did. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview