News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HP Slate 8 Pro 7600eg Tablet

Started by Redaktion, February 18, 2014, 01:27:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Muscle tablet. The 8-inch HP Slate 8 Pro comes with a powerful Nvidia Tegra 4 quadcore SoC, but this is far from being its only virtue. As our review will show, HP's Android tablet remains competitive in many other areas as well.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-Slate-8-Pro-7600eg-Tablet.111598.0.html

Siddharth

May I point out that it is Canon IXUS 115 HS, not Sony IXUS 115 HS. That is a big error, since it is common knowledge that Sony produces Cybershot series of point and shoots and Canon produces Ixus series.

bullet

"Even the most demanding 3D games ran smoothly, with no exception to be found. Thus, the HP Slate 8 Pro should even be well-equipped for the upcoming generation of tablet games."

"Games Performance    51%"

I don't understand...

Klaus Hinum

We got a unified rating for laptops down to smartphones (for the subscores). Therefore, a Tegra 4 GPU gets only 51%
Wurde Dir von einem in unserem Forum oder durch Notebookcheck geholfen? Dann verfass doch einen User Testbericht über dein Notebook und gib damit etwas an die Community zurück!

okusare

HP dropped the price of this tablet to 249 euros and I got one, since I am an HP fan and really liked the looks of it. I am still debating if keeping it or exchanging for a samsung 8.4 pro which you have not yet reviewed. Should I keep the slate 8 for this price? I want an android device for reading comics and 8" inch aprox. the only thing I don't like of this tablet is the weight and there are no magnetic or proximity sensors, other than that it's awesome!

Odavies

"HP Slate 8 Pro draws 1.5 watts while turned off"
When totally turned off? How can that be? Does that mean it can't turn off totally?
Does that mean that the battery will be empty in two-three days when not using it?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview