News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus A95VM-YZ030V (K95V) Notebook

Started by Redaktion, June 16, 2012, 23:28:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Heavy weight fight. 17 inch screen too small for you?  Asus' A95V series might be worth a look.  Mobility is a foreign concept to this over 4 Kilogram heavy laptop, but in return, you get an Ivy Bridge quad core CPU and the ability to install desktop hard drives.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-A95VM-YZ030V-K95V-Notebook.76775.0.html

Nick.

QuoteIn games, tested using 3DMark 06, power draw rises to an average of 86.6 Watt. Any higher values are clipped by the small 90 Watt power supply, as we previously mentioned in the temperature section.

Do you think buying a 120 Watt power adapter will fix the problem and remove any throttling caused by insufficient power? And is it possible to change all 4 ram slots not only the two directly accessible ones (by upgrade I'm not sure if you mean by Asus when ordering or change them ourselves)? Otherwise, thank you for the great review.

juk

hello.
I'm interested about knowing if is it possible  to install a ssd-hd  ( in the space for secon hd) with the Operative system and to force the laptop to run firstly from the second hard disk.

pix

Yes, its easy to migrate your system to secondary ssd disk. mail me if you'd like some advice

Adam Karlsson

Hello, bought this laptop about 3 months ago, and now I would like to overclock my CPU, but when I've opened the "turbo boost 2.6" program I can't click on anyting, It just displays the different speeds you can choose.. what to do?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview