News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, February 14, 2014, 08:33:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Turning big into small. Already the name makes its obvious: The Z1 Compact is the handier version of Sony's Xperia Z1 flagship. These "Mini" editions are presently quite common, but the Z1 is an exception because most of the hardware is the same as used in the larger version.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Sony-Xperia-Z1-Compact-Smartphone.111595.0.html

Andrew Roach

Goes to show that Full HD resolutiion and oversized screens DO come at a significant battery cost.  The endurance of the Z1 Compact is downright impressive.  Hopefully people will purchase this device and give Android users some size options for early adopters that still crave performance.

Eggie

>:( it sucks with that fucking small display , they should do something like 4,6 or 4,7 -_-

mko

I believe, the back of this phone is not made of glass. It is just plastic. Sony wrote it actually in a new released White-Paper.

http://dl-developer.sonymobile.com/documentation/whitepapers/Xperia_Z1_Compact_D5503_WP_4.pdf

QuoteThe front side of the phone is made of durable tempered glass, and the back side is made of high-rigid
plastic sheet, reflecting the world around you while allowing you to get so immersed in content that the
hardware virtually disappears.

Ryan

can anyone comment on how good the microphone is for recording voice conversations - I use my current HTC a lot for dictation, but wondering how the waterproofing might affect the microphone's ability to do this on the sony.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview