News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Aspire V5-552G Notebook

Started by Redaktion, January 08, 2014, 06:32:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Well-designed AMD all-rounder. Acer demands approximately 500 Euros for its slim Aspire V5-255G all-rounder. The list of equipment sounds promising: Quad-core processor, AMD dual-graphics, matte screen, aluminum components, backlit keyboard. Our test report reveals whether the Aspire convinces in everyday use.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-V5-552G-Notebook.108465.0.html

kay

Great test but there's a mistake: if Dual Graphics is disable and Switchable Graphics is set to high performance, the laptop will use its dedicated HD 8750m to render the image instead of the 8550G APU.

Also the 3DMark score is not correct, I benched with Dual Graphics disabled and I got 1300 Points in Fire Strike and 8k in Cloud Gate. I have this laptop also and can highly recommend it!

Anotherworld850

Pls help:
V5-573g with better screen (1080 and better bright) better performan ce, batteries but bad touchpad, no so, bad temperatures
This one with better temperatures sacrificing screen, so and performance
Or the one with A10 and 8gb
I want to buy 2 laptops 1for my girlfriend her use is for work, office, movies, portability,main pc
The one for me is same plus games like diablo3,lol,counter, not heavy games. I have a main pc for games and i dont like hot stuffs (temps worried me) in spain in summer weather can get easily 40°
Drivers conflict installing so, bad temperatures are worring me
Tx for answer, nice prize laptops

Anotherworld850

Quote from: Anotherworld850 on January 16, 2014, 01:08:45
Pls help:
V5-573g with better screen (1080 and better bright) better performan ce, batteries but bad touchpad, no so, bad temperatures
This one with better temperatures and SO sacrificing screen and performance
Or the one with A10 and 8gb
I want to buy 2 laptops 1for my girlfriend her use is for work, office, movies, portability,main pc
The one for me is same plus games like diablo3,lol,counter, not heavy games. I have a main pc for games and i dont like hot stuffs (temps worried me) in spain in summer weather can get easily 40°
Drivers conflict installing so, bad temperatures are worring me
Tx for answer, nice prize laptops

Eris

What is that thing like graphic card beetween bios battery and wifi on "The casing can be opened" pitcure? Is it a graphic card or what? If yes what kind (model) of graphic card is that? Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview