News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, July 22, 2016, 05:21:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Expensive entry. Samsung also launches a 2016 update of its entry-level device Galaxy J1, but the price was increased. Samsung is once again not very generous in terms of features. Can the smartphone justify the additional price, or should you have a look at the rivals?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-J1-2016-Smartphone-Review.169413.0.html

Micah

The Samsung J1 6 started out as a really great phone. A few weeks into ownership of my first of three identical models (had to replace them once or twice) the screen began rolling these lines downs the screen; much like the lines you would see if you were to record directly from a television screen or computer monitor. The lines remained, and was soon accompanied by an intensely blinding white light that randomly flashed at such great speeds, it caused me to have numerous seizures. I DO NOT recommend this phone, it it was built to be a piece of !@#$ garbage, and garbage it is. If you insist absolutely must get a new phone, and all they have is the J1 6, I suggest you take a class, and learn how to build a phone your own !@#$ self.

Magombe Joshua

Am a proud user of samsung phones but apparently my samsung J1 had low battery charge and eventually went off.but when i put back to charge,it charged very well but on switching it on i noticed green like stuff form inside the screen that later turned to black and they are all over the whole screen that am unable to view any thing in the phone screen.is their any advice you can give to rectify this issue. thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview