News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Notebookcheck's Top 10 Gaming Notebooks

Started by Redaktion, December 10, 2013, 14:19:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Rin

You should have listed the MSI GT72, which you guys reviewed and it scored 87%. W

Brolly

I really like that you guys make these charts and ratings. But I have to say that I feel the price is really not taken enough into consideration.

After a lot of research and with my limited budget, I finally settled on the Lenovo y50-70 (non touch) for an incredible price and am very happy with the choice. I won't deny it has its imperfections, but feel it was the best bang for the buck and was well worth it. With laptops extremely limited upgradability,

I feel bang for buck really needs to be taken into consideration. Or at least state that price was not a major consideration.

Gary

Sorry, but your 88 score for the MSI GT72 is a joke, even your no 10 ranked schenker outperforms it and you admit it in your own review it has many failings, bad wifi, bad screen, bad keyboard and astonishingly bad price.. please sack the reviewer...

Valdet Shabanaj

New Laptop available: HP Omen
Would be great to know if it's better than these, because i think so...  :)  ;D

pmptiger

Thanks for sharing a great info online . got lots of information about laptop brands

gary

They must be gaming notebooks, they all have pointy screen lids  :)

Zara Eliza

While laptop systems were originally intended primarily for business applications, such as word processing, they have since reached a point where they are capable of serving as desktop replacements. If you would like to have full control over the type of laptop you want for the purpose of playing computer games, you can build your own machine instead of buying a fully assembled unit from a retailer. To build your own gaming laptop you will need to start with a "bare bones" computer case, which is sometimes referred to as a "white book," and then buy the specific components you want to use. (gaminglaptopzone.com)

Jason Robar

You should include Falcon NorthWest's two laptop lines:

GTX and LTX

https://www.falcon-nw.com/laptops

A lot of top game developers rely on Falcon NW. They have been in business for over 20 years.

GunpowderLab

Sooo.... Why not the Xidax XM-11 SS or the Sager NP9870 S?
Both are SLI 980m OR GTX 980, and have the I7 6700K processors running at 4ghz. Really it seems like the real performers never get the attention.

Celeste

Can you please help me decide! Should i buy a Asus ROG GL752VW 32Ram or a MSI GS70 Stealth Pro?

Jim Mills

Why does the price link for the Acer Nitro Amazon link to different models than the one mentioned

Sam8n7

I'll stick with my opinion that the Acer Aspire is the best gaming laptop at the moment, if you compare price and components.

I bought mine here ( fairly cheap)

http://no-fuel.org/product/acer-aspire-e-15-15-6-full-hd-intel-core-i5-nvidia-940mx-8gb-ddr4-256gb-ssd-windows-10-e5-575g-53vg/

If you don't have too much money, and want a really good laptop to play games, check it out.

Dmitry

November 2016 update ? No Razer Blade, no New Alienware 13/15/17, no ASUS ROG GL702VM?

mPp4

Schenker at first place ?
Typical german propaganda from german webpage.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview