News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple needs to be more honest about the iPhone camera specification

Started by Redaktion, October 23, 2023, 20:07:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Does measuring features differently to the competition make a product better? Is Apple "Thinking Different" or hoping branding will sell more devices? There certainly seems to be some convenient favouritism shown by Apple in regard to the iPhone camera specification.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-needs-to-be-more-honest-about-the-iPhone-camera-specification.761480.0.html

JohnIL

Apple has always been a little smoke and mirrors with its products. They always provide rather sketchy and not useful specs. Always sounds impressive, but anyone not drinking the Apple juice always asks why not better specs.
I buy iPhones and find them very good, but I don't think they are always the best for the money. Unfortunately, i get caught up in the ecosystem and find it hard to escape. 

Jvdm

The whole 2x, 3x, 5x, Nx zoom marketing lingo has to go. It makes no sense. At best, it tells you almost nothing because it's predicated on what the main lens's 35mm equivalent focal length is. Which means that a Samsung 10x likely isn't the same as a Huawei 10x. At worst, you get what Apple is doing here...

The Werewolf

Quote from: JohnIL on October 23, 2023, 21:13:33Unfortunately, i get caught up in the ecosystem and find it hard to escape. 

And that's exactly what Apple wants.

Which is why I refuse to make Apple products my #1 platform, instead only using them when there's literally no other choice.

Thomaspet

we do 50 on rentals of 399 and under. 25 on all 400 and up. I dont think any verbiage in your contract will help. They almost always side with the card holder.That said I have only had 3 chargebacks in 15 years

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview