News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Tablet

Started by Redaktion, December 05, 2013, 01:10:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Update Craze. Samsung has been bringing "updated" devices to the market as often as possible. The new Galaxy Note 10.1 from 2012 is now succeeded by the "Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition". The hardware is the latest on the market but can it, and the software, secure the top spot in the market?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-1-2014-Edition-Tablet.106669.0.html

bazinga

18 hours of wifi surfing? Highly doubt that would be the real life case.

darko

Fantastic battery life!
And just as I thought, the energy consumption of Snapdragon 800 is actually lower than that of the Apple A7!
If you could update this article with measurements for the Octa version, that would be awesome

kamko2012

Check Price Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Review
http://www.likehomeshopping.us/samsung-galaxy-note-10-1-2014-edition.html

Jason1225

Comparing the built in camera with that of a prosumer DSLR? Not very equal playing fields, wouldn't you say? Then again, if you cant learn t focus properly (see the Canon 60D example), then I guess it really makes no difference and only proves these examples to be rubbish.

Sekulitate

Good tablet with bad screen. Bad black level. If You like watch movies in the dark, is awful. Huge backlit bleeding, and unacceptable black level. Another problem with screen in the dark is very annoying "silvering" when you change angle of viewing. It is not my sample problem, I saw 3 or 4, the same result.
So screen is good on light content only. If you want to watch movies etc... VERY BAD ! Screen resolution is not that important. If someone say screen is better than on ipad  ... he haven't seen ipad. Better to buy an ipad or an amoled screen.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview