News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The best alternatives to the Apple MacBook Pro 15

Started by Redaktion, February 09, 2018, 16:57:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

PowerBook. Apple's MacBook Pro 15 offers very high performance. But the world of Windows also has several interesting devices to offer in the area of high-performance 15-inch notebooks. Read on to find out more about our top competitors for Apple's high-end laptop. Updated January 2018.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-best-alternatives-to-the-Apple-MacBook-Pro-15.281958.0.html

efb1233

Would the Lenovo IdeaPad 720s 15inch with i7-7700HQ and 1050ti fall into this category?

Zhekster

I think the best alternative is sorely missing here. Razer 14 has got it going on, and delivers the best driver experience of any windows machine that I've tried out there. Everything works flawlessly like on the mac but at the same time the razer 14 is more powerful. It's faster in almost everyway. Apple was high when it released High Sierra (it just might be the vista of the Apple world), so it's never been a better time to find something that has a better overall package. Before I bought the razer 14, I tried the Yoga 720 15.6 UHD, and that laptop made me miss Apple's quality. It developed a black line across the device in one week. It's good that razer matches Apple's quality in a very big way, unlike the Yoga 720.

Gary

I just dont get it

For years Macs have been

half the performance,

twice the price,

Half the software choice

of windows notebooks

Ohhh its that half eaten apple

How can they be named alternatives to MBP given that all have these ridiculous 16:9 screens? The only alternative is MS SB2 (which has other issues of its own).

Archuk

Dear Notebookcheck.
Why is this even an article?
2018 model is plagued with problems as you sometimes, yourself, admit.
Why would someone want an "alternative" to a laptop that costs 3000$ and doesn't even have a normal keyboard?

Goracij

It's sad - Razer continues to bulge batteries, overheat, sometimes burn themselves, and you continue to advertise them year over year. They are not even close to the level case quality to apple. Don't be fulled those who believe that Razer can be built like Apple. I know what I'm talking since own Blade 15. Just go to your local store and press macbook to the middle of the bottom cover or display lid, and any of Razer's laptops. Apple does a crap in terms of performance, others do crapy manufacturing.

Roger Moore

Would love to see the new MSI/Gigabyte laptops tested to make this list. The Gigabyte has the best screen on a laptop (Super-Amoled 4K) and the newly launched MSI Z-16 seems like a direct competitor to the MacBook pro. Going for the better 16:10 aspect ratio.

hfm

duzenko

I just don't get it
How are 15' 16:9 laptops can be a replacement for a 16' 16:10 one?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview