News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HP Spectre 13-h205eg x2 Convertible

Started by Redaktion, November 18, 2013, 10:28:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Silent companion. Haswell makes it possible: HP offers a fanless 13.3-inch notebook with the Spectre 13 x2, which transforms into a tablet with a push of a button. However, the bulky detachable is certainly no bargain with a retail price of almost 1,100 Euros.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-Spectre-13-h205eg-x2-Convertible.105682.0.html

Unizzy

Bought an Envy 15, not even one year, aluminum oxidizes to black, screen has dust collecting between panel and glass... took it to support "We can't cover that with warranty"... "Why? Dust in screen is clearly defect" "Cause we have to replace the whole panel" "WTF kindof answer is that? how is that my problem" ... shitty hp

vittorio

hello i am interesting of ultraBOOK  hp spectre 3002 el.
is a new ultrabook. a question. can you review it? please!
is valid? is a good ultrabook? pro & co?
thanks

Mark P

Matej

Good review. I was wondering how does hp spectre 13 compares to asus t100ta. Could you review t100ta unit? thanks

ChrisTI

Thank you, nice review! I wonder why HP chose not to include the new HP Control Zone™ trackpad, which HP introduced in the HP Spectre 13 ultrabook? Looks like a nice feature, which leaves prospective x2 buyers wanting!

Gonzales

Crap - no one will buy a Core i5 tablet that isn't upgradeable to 8Gb and this isn't, because the RAM is soldered on the system board.

If you compare this with the different versions of their Split x2 series, you will come to the conclusion that something maybe wrong with hp.

121elena

Albobo

JMWoodham

I wanted to quickly note that the dock itself is capable of being used as an external power bank for portable electronics. I use mine all of the time for this purpose. Even without the tablet attached the keyboard dock still allows devices to charge from it's internal battery, which comes in very handy for someone that's always on the go and wants to minimize the amount of hardware they have to carry on their person. Aside from that little factoid you pretty much touched on every pro/con of this device. Personally I love this as a secondary portable. It's useful when I don't want to haul my massive desktop replacement with me but still need to be able to do some simple PC functions on the go.

wookciey

You cant hold it on your legs while sitting, because of display-mount-system which hurts its sharp edges.
Display colors is OK but it have very big clouding in the corners and near the windows touch button.
Speakers are very silent.
Sorry for my english.
Written from my hp spectre x2 13-h211nr  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview