News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, November 17, 2013, 10:02:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoop Krishnan

Hey folks....Everyone alive ....oopss i mean everyone's laptops are alivee...???

Mine is kindoff dead because the battery is no more ..... :(.

Just after one year exactly when the warranty period got over laptop (Z510 Lenovo) started acting wired.One fine day even after charging for hours the laptop isn't turning on.

After sometime i came to know that the battery is not charging anymore.. :o

After spending more that 50000 thousand rupees it dint even work good more that one year.

Do not spend money in such kind of laptop,especially the ones with inbuilt battery like Z510.   

firos

I am using lenovo ideapad Z510 for last two years. Excellent performance. I have daily development tasks(visual studio,dreamweaver) and graphics creation (photoshop,illustrator). Sound is good. No hang. I have upgraded to Win 10. Overall satisfied. I have taken 2 more year external warranty.

D Seb

Worst computer ever!. Right from new, it had problems. Hangs, crashes and rund like donkey. Eventually the Harddisk crashed and lenovo replaced the HDD. it's better since, but still hangs and erratic performance. Useless for anying other than browsing.  Now the extended warranty period is over and it is crashing every now and then.  Won't be buying another Lenovo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview