News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad and Stand Review

Started by Redaktion, March 05, 2018, 22:09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In this review will be testing Anker's two cheap wireless chargers, and whether they work with the iPhone X.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Anker-PowerPort-Wireless-5-Pad-and-Stand-Review.287448.0.html

brandonpcbr09

Ankers PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad is a great addition to add to your charging demands. Let me first start off by saying that I am not of affiliated with Anker in any way. I have had this charging pad for about 2 weeks now charging my iPhone X. While the output of this charger is 5W, it still will produce a 0-100% charge in a little under 3 hours. Unlike many other chargers, this one doesn't have leds all over it to be a distraction. That's why I find this to be a perfect solution for my night stand. The top of the charging pad is a rubbery like substance that will prevent the phone from vibrating off during charging. My only complaint if any, would be that it doesn't charge at 7.5W for the iPhone X. But You have to remember that charging at a fast rate will generate more heat that will require a fan built into the unit. This will add noise and bulk to the charging pad. All in all this charging pad get a 9.5 out of 10 in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview