News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Sony Xperia Z Ultra Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, October 19, 2013, 05:33:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ultra-huge. 6.4 inches, Full HD resolution and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800. These are the impressive specs for the combination of a smartphone and a tablet. We are not concerned that the Xperia Ultra Z is not powerful enough to handle all upcoming tasks - but we are not so sure about about the ergonomics. Operating the device with just one hand can be a real challenge.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Sony-Xperia-Z-Ultra-Smartphone.104208.0.html

vincentxp

its more realistic when you test the smartphone online run time by 3G connection. how to share a slow wifi at public hotspot.

cnd

I love this phone, but cracked it (really easy to do - it's big and skinny, and cracks with just moderate flexing).  Unlike other phones, the touch-screen does not work with cracks.  The price to fix a cracked screen is more than the phone costs.

Sabi Teodosiev

I absolutely love this phone. The screen is PERFECT - tv technology triluminous + I prefer IPS LCD over the competitor's AMOLED(google why). The color shift is correctable in the settings and the screen is stunning - looks better than the one on my pro monitor. It is not as fragile as it looks - I dropped it once (while going to get the case :( ) on its edge and barely can't even see damage. Anyway if you have small pocket it will drop and I protect it from falling. I sold my 10 inch 500$ tablet since this phone is big enough to use for everything and small enough to carry everywhere. I use bluetooth headset all the time anyway, so I dont attract attention. Ironiclally the camera sucks (because it is crazy thin), considering Sony is leader in camera sensor technology but I have Canon 7D pro DSLR, so who cares. I cant even look a smaller phone and this one stays cool on max load. Battery is great. I bought it cheap for 333$. I recommend you go to the shop and take 1 look into the screen, play a song and you will love it too. I used to read a lot about phones, but now I am so satisfied, I dont even check the new models, since there is no replacement for this one. Back is finger and scratch magnet glass, but you want to use it with case like any phone and it is so thin it doesnt matter. Buy S line case from ebay for 3$ - best case for all phones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview