News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Aspire V7-582PG-74508G52tkk Notebook

Started by Redaktion, October 12, 2013, 05:40:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Touch to play. After reviewing the ultrabook-like Acer Aspire V5, we now put our hands on the Acer Aspire V7-582PG. The Full HD touchscreen is to ensure easy use of the Metro interface. The combination of a Core i7 ULV processor and nVidia GeForce GT 750M even coaxes a smile on the faces of casual gamers.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-V7-582PG-74508G52tkk-Notebook.103626.0.html

vinh dam

I have a brand new Aspire V7-582P Ultrabook bought in January 2014. When warmed up its 2 fans make noise LIKE CHAIN SAW you can hear across the room, you cannot focus on working once the fans start. I sent to warranty repair twice in 2 months time and finally Acer insists that this is normal noise. I called to return for refund but they refused because it's more than 30 days.
DON"T BUY ACER PRODUCT. If you buy one and have any slightest problem RETURN FOR FULL REFUND IMMEDIATELY WITHIN 30 DAYS then buy a new one to try again if needed. If you give them a chance to repair it you will loose.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview