News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leagoo Kiicaa Mix Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, November 06, 2017, 04:06:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Cheap and compact. The Kiicaa Mix retails for less than $150 USD but fails to carry the necessary 4G LTE bands for most users in the United States.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leagoo-Kiicaa-Mix-Smartphone-Review.261520.0.html

Inny

I bought a Leagoo Kiicaa mix in 2017. Both fingerprint reader and type C charger broke after a month or less. Service from retailer or Leagoo was non-existant. Credit card refused charge back so decided to repair myself as found teardown video on net. On disassembly I found the charge socket was unsupported unlike the official Leagoo teardown video which had a small supporting metal bracket. The Chinese site I bought the replacement Leagoo type C socket from had sold over 130 of them worldwide. So clearly a common manufacturing fault where they left out a necessary support. I didn't worry about fixing the fingerprint scanner and I made sure to be super careful plugging charger in. Stopped using it as a phone as no one could hear me. Bluetooth was virtually useless,front camera required flipping phone, OTG stopped working after about 2 uses. I ended up just using it for watching YT videos in bed if I couldn't sleep. Even then in that quiet setting the sound was barely audible and screen was visually fatiguing. Disappointing purchase.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview