News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E145 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, October 07, 2013, 07:26:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Successful Kabini update. Lenovo upgrades their little Thinkpad Edge (11.6 inches) with a Kabini APU and a considerably brighter display. Otherwise, the newbie and the predecessor model are exactly alike. Will users benefit from the upgrades? Read our review to find out.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-ThinkPad-Edge-E145-Notebook.103235.0.html

Ciro

Come on lenovo, release a laptop with a the a6-1450 in this form factor, or how about an x140e?

Attila

I think it will be E140. (ULV Intel Haswell) on the question of when ... :)

Maevian

Gio

I got an e130 with i5 3317u and I get about 8hrs+ battery with browsing/word/music. Is it possible that the i5 performs better than the i3 in this case?

Th. Heldman

"Unfortunately, the contrast is bad and the display has a blue cast."

For heaven's sake correct that statement considering a "blue cast", which is repeated in reviews all over the internet! It is unfair and seneseless, since you can correct the colours of the Thinkpad Edge as much as you want. Just open the so-called AMD VISION Control Center. 

As for the contrast, to my impression it is fine. Of course it is diminished somehow by the non-glare display, not "unfortunately" however, but quite normally.

Robert Matthews

My worse spend on a computer. It is slow to boot constantly 'thinking' and slow to load programmes. If my 10 year old Acer would againg give me wireless conectivity, I would bin this thing unless I had already thrown it through a window. And, I do not have a load of software installed and I clean the registry and temp. files often. No wonder tablets are increasing in popularity (not that I like them)

Mike1234

Could anybody please let me know how wide is the maximum angel when I open the screen? I need some 150 grades at least (and I do not care about the viewing angels since the case will not be in horizontal position).
Thank you! 
Mike 

InuYasha

This model looks very good!
I wonder if it allows the use of ECC memory and the empty PCI-E slot can be soldered in it (or there's an enhanced version of this model)?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview