News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Aspire E1-522-45004G50Mnkk Notebook

Started by Redaktion, September 13, 2013, 17:23:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Moonlighter. Buyers expect sufficient power for typical applications, low emissions and consumption rates and user-friendly ergonomics from an Office laptop in the top-selling price range of around EUR 400. Thus a matte screen would have looked better in Acer's Aspire E1-522 while the installed DVD burner vaguely indicates multimedia suitability.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-E1-522-45004G50Mnkk-Notebook.101677.0.html

Josh

Sorry but gaming perfomance part is very misleading. I can run Anno 2070 on ultra high settings with like 30 fps and on high settings it runs smoothly... Author of this article doesnt know how to install notebook drivers included in manufacter´s website

Madisen

I have the Acer E1 522 model without the DVD drive. It recently shut off by itself, and now will not turn back on. As if the power button is unresponsive. The battery still charges because the light is on, but the fan cpu nothing starts when I press the power button.
Can anyone help?
Also If I do not have papers (I just bought in December) can I still bring it in somewhere for the warranty? Will they fix it?

Acer Fan

screen contrast is good.

pleased with my new acer e1 522

no problems other than the touchpad does not recognize drag function unless you try several times (this happens when not you drag using the touchpad NOT the touchpad buttons). to understand what I am saying better you have to try the laptop first for yourself. this website should have mentioned that problem. and yes I have tried another acer e1 522 and it had the same problem.

kk

I have a pretty much the same model, Acer-Aspire-E1-522-45004G1TMnkk, and I encountered a problem with Atheros wifi card driver during installation on windows 7 SP1:
1) driver for Windows 7 64-bit listed on Acer website does not work. Driver for Windows 8 64-bit should be used.
2) After installing wifi driver turning on/off wifi adapter using Fn F3 keys combination didn't work, adapter was always turned on and there is no way you can turning it off (except disabling through Network and Sharing center -> Change adapter settings) Ta enable Fn F3 switch functionallity, you should install Launch Manager application (not listed on Acer site for E1-522). Not every version of this app will work. Version LaunchManager_Acer_7.00.3005_W7x64_A.zip (listed for model E1-532 Windows 7 64-bit) is working.
Hope this helps!

PH

But supposing you don't like or want this "pleasant size" touchpad. You just hate these unnecessary surfaces which soil up your typing. How to get rid of them? Why do they keep making it harder and harder to turn off, get rid of, disable, uninstall them?

Christine Sutherland

I am on my 3rd Acer E1-522 in less than 8 months. This 3rd machine is really a 4th because the Acer technician has replaced the entire guts of the thing. It still has problems that make it horrendous to use, and all I want is a refund so I can buy a reliable computer.

However (and this is a massive warning) the "unhelp desk" in Manilla now wants me to send this machine to Sydney, effectively leaving me without a computer for my business.

So far Acer must have spent at least 4 times the value of the machine making me jump through hoop after hoop.

A complaint I put on the Acer Facebook page was promptly removed, and no response whatsoever.

This is a dishonest company who has no intention of providing quality or service to its customers. Am I angry? You betcha!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview