News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 Tablet

Started by Redaktion, August 29, 2013, 09:01:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Entertainment tablet. The newest device of the IdeaTab family is 10 inch big and features a quad core SoC. Thanks to its IPS display, it should be especially suitable for multimedia tasks. How can the tablet stand out of the crowd of competitors?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-IdeaTab-S6000-Tablet.100178.0.html

Arc

The graphics core is an SGX 544 (MP1) for this part, not a 554-MP4, as it claims in the above sidebar.

RIVER WONG

I do not understand why the sub-score of "Connectivity" is only 48% though the corresponding paragraph states that "the connectivity is surprisingly good".

Graciela Belle

Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 isn't bad at all!I love this new member of the IdeaTab family.At first,I was hesitant because specs may not be as amazing at it's flagship tabs but when I bought one from merimobiles.com, the tablet works smoothly without any lags.Design is comfy to work with and of course,I got at best price. :)

Gurpreet

I have this model. Its working good. But the 3G function is not working. I insert sim but its not detecting the sim. Have anyone some solution for this problem.

Wecaz

I want to buy this tablet. Which of the following features are supported in 3G model? (I may need to install a telephone software).

• SMS
    MMS
    Voice Call
    HSPA
    GPRS
    Edge

Can someone of existing users please give their contacts? Thanks for answer.

Memi

To the reviewer or other users:
Consoderring to buy this tablet.
What is your review about Cometible office tasks (docs, spreadsheets, pdf, ppt) in this tablet (for a small business with low to medium nedds) ?

kerwin

Can I share my internet connection to other phone using this gadget s6000, tell me how..pls.thanks

M

That picture of the fishtank, made with the 5mp camera is SO bad, I cannot believe it. Worst picture taken with 5mp I have ever seen in my life.
Can't help thinking that the person who shot the picture moved the cam or did something else wrong. With THIS result of a 5mp camera, you might as well buy a tablet without any cam...........this is unbelievable, what a poor cam, you cannot even call this a camera. :-( :-( :-(

shaikh Mohammed saif

I have purchased this tab on 13/04/14 and from start I am facing automatic restart problem . :(

Mlamli

I also enjoy my Lenovo s6000 tab. Though less respected compared to S... It performs quite amazingly. I however now experience a strange hiccup. Having saved & deleted many PDFs & docs, it still signals INSUFFICIENT MEMORY?
# What causes Insuf Mem?

# How do I quickly CURE this frustration?

Thanking you

Mlamli

eugene

I got this product for my son for school, after 1 year(just out of warranty) the battery stopped charging, Lenovo also stopped manufacturing this model and are unable to support or repair due to the fact that there are no parts available. I would suggest to have a look at another product that support their own products after a year from purchase.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview