News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Aspire E1-572G-54204G75Mnkk Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 26, 2013, 07:42:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Triumphant successor. Acer tries to combine the features of long battery life, low energy consumption and high performance. The company offers a very interesting hardware combination for this purpose: A ULV chip together with a mid-range GPU, at a total price of 600 euros.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-E1-572G-54204G75Mnkk-Notebook.99958.0.html

Sven Mellander

QuoteIf the gaming performance of the Aspire E1-572G is not enough, then you should have a look at the Aspire V5-573G (Core i5-4200U, GeForce GT 750M). The Aspire V5 without an OS is available for only 550 to 580 Euros (~$736 to $776).
Where can I find it for this amazing price?  :)

John

Sasha,

This was the best review for the Asus Aspire E1-572G that I have seen. 

I purchased the E1-572 and it does not include the DVD optical drive and I would appreciate it if you would let me know the model number for  that part.  I can see from the photo in the article that the model number starts with "GU".

Thank you - John

Bob Anderson

Can you provide the link for the USB 3.0 Windows 7 driver? The one I Found could not be installed.

Luciano

Hello,

what would the final score be if this laptop was 410€ brand new? Would it be a good buy?

Thank you!

esavantsvideos

Aquí os dejo una review en del Aacer E1-572G en español, espero que os sea útil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cii43CVTswY  ;D

serge

i like your tests but why don't you test if the notebooks work with ubuntu or other linux os? it would be helpful

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview