News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus Transformer Book TX300CA Convertible

Started by Redaktion, August 25, 2013, 02:37:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Big screen tablet. Smartphones are growing so browsing and gaming becomes more pleasant. Tablets are growing so we can work more productively and performantly. Is Asus heading the right direction?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-Transformer-Book-TX300CA-Convertible.99910.0.html

Zach

Absolutely fantastic article - I love how in depth you got. You're the only reviewer to manage the HDD thickness so I can get one of those new 1TB slim units from WD! Thank you for putting the work into this. I'm disappointed they didn't put haswell in this system, but as a primarily photo storage/editing unit with light gaming (and I mean light; Humble Bundle style games), web browsing, and email I'm sure it will do nicely.

YE

why these eastern manufacturers always miss some essential features, and they could not feel all basic requirements in one pack??
if this is a tablet also, where is mobile network connection??????!!
I think price is high enough to cover 3g/lte function.

MTS

Is there intention to review the new T300 model with Haswell anytime soon, that would be very interesting?

David Riatsch

I bought one and I am very disappointed, the touch screen is very difficult to use as the icon, text and images are too small. It is for instant impossible to navigate in the explorer, close a window, etc..The side of the display are not dark (backlight not uniform. The connection between the display and the keyboard is sometime cut when you change the angle of the diplay. The mechanical fixture broke after some attachments/detachments.

ben_2

the wifi speed is VERY VERY VERY SLOW compared to other tablets/smartphones/laptops i have. Seems to be HW issue.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview