News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review BlackBerry Q5 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, August 22, 2013, 08:12:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Austerity measures? Following the exceptional Blackberry Q10, the Canadian manufacturer releases an even less expensive version on the market dubbed Blackberry Q5. For an RRP of EUR 399, the smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard inherits a lot of traits from its Q10 sister model, such as a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4plus SoC with 1.2 GHz, 8 GB of flash memory and 2 GB of RAM.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-BlackBerry-Q5-Smartphone.99782.0.html

shipra

My q5 battery is already giving me problems...it gets discharged in 3 hours and the phone get heated even without a sim card in it and no wifi used either. What should i do?

titan13131

I do not understand the following extract from your review: "Both Google's Nexus 4 and Sony's Xperia SP slightly lag behind the BlackBerry Q5's 7 hours and 20 minutes despite the equally sized or even bigger battery. HTC's One Mini lasts marginally longer with roughly 9 hours although it only sports an 1800 mAh battery, just like Samsung's Galaxy S4 Mini with 1900 mAh and 12 h 10 min and Nokia's Lumia 720 with 2000 mAh and almost 16 hours.". Apart from this, nice review.

khene

I'm impressed with your review; you didn't go the route of many reviews- throwing a budget business phone in with larger entertainment focused Androids. Great job.

My gripe with the Q5 is the legacy Blackberry curve-like keypad and non-removable battery. Since BB 10 does not freeze like legacy os, the battery issue may be unimportant. Once again great job

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview