News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigabyte P55W v5 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, February 20, 2016, 23:42:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Enduring. No performance gain is obvious in Gigabyte's gaming laptop when compared with the predecessor. However, the new Skylake processor leads to a considerably better battery life. Plus, a fast NVMe SSD is also on board.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-P55W-v5-Notebook-Review.159473.0.html

Shaffan

Hi, thanks for this review, it's quite hard to find info about this laptop. I'm surprised by your figures regarding noise : except for maximum noise, it seems noisier than the previous version V4 for all other cases (idle, dvd reading...). If so it's really disappointing isn't it ?

Shaffan

Moreover, this notebook also exists with a GTX 965m. I'm considering this one, cause the power may be sufficient for current games at medium to high settings, and I'm excepting the noise and heat to be lower. Will you test and compare these two versions ? It would be great, as far as I know there are no such comparison available on the internet yet.

nickchan

should the P55V V5 with GTX960M in theory have even better battery life ?

gigabyte's website says Li-ion 6-cell ,5400mAh,63Wh

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview