News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12 Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, March 29, 2015, 21:20:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Business convertible. The ThinkPad Yoga fuses two of Lenovo's lines to offer professional users the 360 degree display of a Yoga convertible in a hybrid device. Is it now finely tuned or poorly twisted?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-Yoga-12-Convertible-Review.139033.0.html

rejetto

Todd

I bought a 12" Intel I7 thinkpad yoga about a year ago and still absolutely love it.  I use it for both business and personal use and travel with it often.   I did upgrade mine to the higher res screen, the I7 processor, and 8 mb of ram and got it for around $1,500 on Amazon.  The keyboard is fantastic to use and is my favorite keyboard of any computer so far.  I just got a new Dell Latitude E7240 that might job bought me and I far prefer the Lenovo by far.  If I had to get another personal laptop I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again. 

By the way, with the flexibility of the 12" screen I often read books on it or watch videos.  On a plane I often convert to tablet and read a book.  I have 2 ipads that literally haven't been charged in weeks to months and I no longer use my iPad.  Between my Samsung Galaxy S5 and this computer I no longer desire an iPad.  Much recommended!

Scrizz

Quote from: rejetto on April 30, 2015, 13:01:20
does the SSD version come with an m.2 slot for upgrades?

yes it does. The SSD version comes with a 2.5" SSD and the M.2 slot is open.

PV

The in-depth reviews by this site are an excellent source for the informed buyer and much appreciated.

I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro currently and wish I could compare the Thinkpad Yoga 12 side-by-side. Has anyone had their hands on both? Any major differences stand out?

I am curious how the display compares to the Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, as the resolution of the ThinkPad Yoga 12 is considerably less. The video adapters appear to be comparable per these reviews.

Jagz

Very informative and in depth review. nice laptop with few drawbacks in point of view got a hands on review from this site http://critiquepanda.com/laptop-gadgets-reviews/lenovo-thinkpad-yoga-12-2nd-gen-review-2015/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview