News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus N550JV-CN201H Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 03, 2013, 20:56:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Multimedia allrounder. With the N550JV, Asus releases a new edition of its multimedia series. Powerful hardware should attract buyers: a Haswell CPU and a GeForce GT 750M GPU deliver high performance. In addition, it features a great IPS display (Full HD). Our review reveals whether the computer left a good impression.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-N550JV-CN201H-Notebook.98311.0.html

Milan Kasal

Hi everyone,
is it really normal, this CPU throttles ? Does it throtless while normal gaming ? Or it happens only when you stress CPU or GPU in Furmark/Prime/Burn test ? 800MHz is very low speed for a CPU like this.
THX for answer.

Anders Fjendbo

Hi :)
Could You, notebookcheck, or eventually an owner of this product point out, which parts of this laptop is made of plastic?
In the review from laptopmag they say, that the entire bottom is made of plastic, is that true?

unclewebb

ThrottleStop 6.00 will get the CPU running at the proper speed.  Throttling to 800 MHz will not be an issue if you are running ThrottleStop.

TMCA

I bought my laptop ASUS 550JV 3 weeks ago and everything
was working well but 5 days ago the laptop leave to detect
the graphics card and have the same (Code 43) error.Already tried
installing new drives and even to repair the system and format the
laptop but the problem continues.

Anji

I had the same problem with the graphic card. Just update your BIOS from asus website with version 205.

Anji

Upgrade your BIOS with version 205 from Asus website for the Graphic Card to work again properly.

akronyme

Hello, tried to change HDD with Samsung 250Go 840pro, ît's not recognised in bios. Any ideas?

Riccardo

hi, my windows 8's benchmark says that the graphics card has 4.6 points, as well as the game graphics...why in this article these performance are of 6.8 points? (i've the GT 750M 4GB model) thank you :) (excuse me for my english)

Mark Hesjedal

throttling sounds horrible to me, as I have had Asus n43sn notebook for 2 years and it also constantly throttles when gaming (what is worse - it triggers hardware interrupts jamming CPU until reboot). What is the point of buying a car with 220km/h speed potential, which can only reach 100km/h in practice?? Sounds like Asus (fair for many other manufacturers too) is making fool of its customers, as I doubt that their engineers are not aware of the problem before mass producing the notebook
Many thanks to Notebookcheck for flagging this drawback in this particular model

ali fathipour arak city

hi i have one question can you help me how model from asus n550jv had ssd excuse me for my english) my email
[email protected]

hossein

salam ali jan.hichkodum az modelha ssd va jaii bara un nadaran va shoma baiad ya hard ro taaviz koni ba ssd ya tabdil caddy begiri va bejaie dvdrom ssd bezari .
marde hesabi forumhaie dakheli farsi  ro vel kardi umadi diar ajnabia soal miporsi ;D

Sega_SVN

Hi NotebookCheck, how did you solved problems with usb 3.0 and bluetooth on windows 7? I don't find usb 3.0 anywhere and bluetooth is installed and it connects with my mouse and my phone but doesn't function...

le trung hieu

Why do not you check the kind of sata be ?

Ex: Sata 2 Or Sata 3

It more useful for someone who want to upgrade SSD if mainboard support sata3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview